Thursday, July 19, 2012

Seeing Double


A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about my goddaughter finding out she was pregnant and posted a picture of the tests.

Well, today, she called me from the doctor where she got an ultrasound done. Turns out that I was right; she wasn't six weeks like her LMP suggested because her periods were abnormal-- she was 3 weeks. Aaaaaaaand, turns out I was right about something else...she's expecting TWINS. So, as of today, she's 5 weeks with 2 in the belly. :D

Her symptoms (crying for no reason, crabby/moody w/ bf, sore bbs, fatigue) came REALLY early, within days, I suppose, of getting pregnant. She didn't have implantation bleeding until three days before she took the test and she was still getting pink on the toilet paper when she wiped as of this Monday. Also, her stomach had already pudged out by the time I got to see her on the 4th of July, which would have been when she was 3 weeks.

They say that twins make you grow faster.

I'm so excited. Praying for some really sticky babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment