Friday, March 16, 2012

Blog Game

Saw this on another blog so I thought, why not do it here.


Well, here ya go:


1. Mac or PC? Personally, Mac. Work, both. 
2. Do you paint your own nails? What nails? I don't have any at the moment and, when I do, probably won't paint them myself.
3. Beach or mountains? This Miami girl loves the beach. I'm too connected to water to be swayed by a massive rock. Besides, my life has enough mountains to climb. 
4. What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading? If you count the first sentence as reading then Debbie Macomber's Twenty Wishes. If you're talking books I haven't yet finished, then Farenheit 451, Anthem, Scarlet Letter, The Great Gatsby. Yes, all books my students are required to read.
5. Do you dance? I've lost my rhythm and my knees creak like the front door of an abandoned building. So, no, I don't dance anymore.
6. CNN or Fox News? I read Huffington Post and MSN. I don't watch the news-- don't think they make a strong enough depression pill for that.
7. Do you ride a bicycle? See answer to 5.
8. Do you get a yearly flu shot? Haven't had to yet, thankfully.
9. Best movie you’ve seen in 2012? Um...I'm thinking this question refers to a movie I've seen for the first time...nothing grabs that title. Now, I've seen a pretty darn good tv show-- SMASH.
10. Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym? Park. Home has too many distractions and the gym requires the motivation to get into the car.
11. Last airport you were in? MIA
12. iPhone or Android? Android. But I might make the jump to iPhone soon.


13. Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures? When I'm feeling sexy, to be in them. But, if you've been reading this blog, then you know sexy was a long time ago.
14. Favorite brand of sneakers? Just bought some Asics and they're pretty good to me.
15. Do you like snow? stolen answer -->I like the idea of snow. I like pictures of it in tree branches. But I'm a Florida girl and I'm used to breaking out the jacket in 60 degree weather.
16. Do you have/want to have kids? I wanted more...we'll see what the (near) future holds.
17. Summer or Winter? Spring.
18. Do you know how to swim? Not really. I can dead man float and...yeah, that's about it.
19. Do you prefer to shop in store or online? Online because it's quick. In store b/c I can see if something I want fits. But I ALWAYS comparison shop/check reviews online before a purchase.


20. Why do you blog? B/c my friends on Facebook think I'm too long-winded on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment