Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIFriday!!!!!

I'm so ready for summer vacation.

I'm tired of dealing with parents who won't allow their children to make mistakes and learn from them. Tired of working with the result-- children who think power is being able to threaten an adult if they don't like a mediocre grade they earned for mediocre work in a class. Tired of not being supported. Tired of trying to stop a tidal wave with my hands.

So, so, so very tired.

I want to know what it is to sleep 7-8 hours without threat of being late, to dream again, to just feel peace sinking in my soul.

I've got quite a bit more to write but I'm just so tired.

Quick note: I bought a newer vehicle, a 2008 Honda Pilot. After reading numerous reviews, it seemed like a good choice. It just means that money is going to be VERY tight unless I figure out a way to create some new income, get a better paying job, and/or find someone who is making at least what I'm making, preferably more.

No comments:

Post a Comment