Saturday, September 3, 2011

Setting Goals, Not Just a New Year's Thing

It is now September 3rd, the beginning of a new month, a new season, a new me.

This week I worked out on the treadmill three times. During Monday's workout, I wanted to die. By Friday, I pushed myself from 20 minutes to 30 minutes. Proud of myself, considering I didn't want to work out at all. Benefit of working out with your best friend? You're held accountable for each other. So workout we did. All week, I've been reading running websites and health blogs and I feel inspired. Introducing my End of the Year Goals for 2011.

1) Get down to 210lbs by losing, at least, 8lbs a month

2) Submit my weight loss story to Fitbie

3) Become a runner

4) Sign up for my first 5k

5) Sign up and complete 2 photography classes

6) Begin the journey of getting out of debt

7) Have one story mapped out, a screenplay revised and expanded, and another screenplay revised and rearranged.

More goals to come but I feel like that's a healthy amount of things to accomplish in the next 4 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment