Sunday, January 30, 2011

He said, Let there be light. And there was light.

And He said, It is good. And it was good.

Yes, there is light. This blog is the green light to my self-imposed 30-day challenge, a challenge which requires that I do a different something that I've never done every day for 30 days. When written down, it sounds daunting. I am a person who struggles with follow-through. But I am also a person who is bored with the current state of my life. For the past 6 years, I have been employed as a teacher. But for the past 6 years, I have found that I have been the student. It's time I take my learning and turn it into doing. So let the challenge begin.

Day one: completed. Welcome to my blog. I, the Queen of Mental Vomit, hope you'll be entertained, enlightened, and encouraged to begin your own journey towards your best you.

QMV

No comments:

Post a Comment